Thursday, August 13, 2015

Time Is Running Out for the ABA Journal's Annual Blawg 100 List Nominations!

I enjoy putting this blog together. I see potential topics all the time. In fact, I can't imagine running out of topics because the law is so prevalent in our everyday lives. This blog is not just for lawyers or legal professionals, although I hope they will be prompted to think of ways the law touches us beyond their area of specialty. It's also not just for "lay people," whose legal training can be summed up in Schoolhouse Rock's "I'm Just a Bill."

Every year, the ABA Journal puts together a list of the 100 best legal blogs. Nominations (or “Friend-of-the-blawg briefs”) are due at 11:59 p.m. CT on August 16, 2015. That’s THIS Sunday night!

If you like All the Law I Saw, I would appreciate your support. Please click here to nominate this blog before the deadline.

Don't forget that Sunday is the last day to nominate a blawg. The list is released in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment